
Man have I neglected this blog. I am not sure that I even remember what to do here.
So many changes have happened since I blogged last. The biggest of which is out impending move. We are moving to a small town called Brookville, OH from our little town called Vaughnsville, OH. It is about 90 miles south of here. We are moving with Dave's job. Unemployment here or employment and a move. We thought, planned and prayed. I think this is where God wants our family to go.
Dave leaves on Monday. Us, whenever we find a house, or at least after our school ends here.
I am sure that this move will bring a lot of changes both good and bad for us. Adjustments, trials and tribulations. I'll post again soon to let you know how it is going.

3 comments:
You should be keeping this updated so you can remember all you went through. I hope your house sells fast!!
Good luck with the move!! It can be a scary adventure but will all work out in the end.
Missed you -- glad to see you back online here again!
Hang in there Jill. Glad to hear from you.
Post a Comment