Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"Necessity"

Time management and sleep are not mixing well here at my house. I am up until way too late and I need to be up way too early. I need to decide the difference between necessity and relaxation. It is not "necessary" to surf www.scrapaddict.com just one more time before bed or to play 10 games of solitare. I need to set a bed time and go. Too much time being spent playing and not sleeping. The next day is so hard and it develops into a routine! Gotta get this straightened out, especially with the full load I have this fall. I have 5 classes, working 10 hours a week on campus, raising 4 kids, attending volleyball and football games. Time management has never been my strong suit. I need to learn it now.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Well, I'm thinking it might be a necessity to surf SA one more time, but I'm totally with you on the solitaire. I am one of those early to bed/early to rise people, but I seem to be the only one at my house.

Unknown said...

when you learn teach me-i'm in the same boat. Instead of solitaire I have to check out Big Brother every night-doesn't start til midnight. Now go to bed.