Friday, February 20, 2009

POTD: February 19

It is so strange how much Dave and I think alike. We spent the ENTIRE day at his stress test yesterday. There was an injection some testing and then a waiting period during which they encouraged us to go eat. After a quick $90 stop at walmart, we were waiting at the doors to Olive Garden at 11. He had to return to the doctor by noon.

Due to my waiting in the car and Dave waiting by the door in the cold, we were seated separately. As I entered OG I saw this sign and photographed it. Our Jason's middle name is Edward. As I start to show the photo to Dave, he says did you see the manager's name? LOL we had a good laugh when he saw what the photo I took was.

Twilight zone? Or many many years of a happy connected marriage? You tell me.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

it's funny when that happens. I was reading the paper this morning and noticed one of my kids names.

Janelle Shultz said...

you know i know a jason edwards as well from our CO days...he sold cars for buck.