As you know, its been a rough year for us with Dave's illness. I've realized more this year I think than any other that it takes a village to raise a child. Support and assistance comes from all areas of your life including school. Sage has had a wonderful teacher for first grade. Mrs. Monroe has taken the time to not only teach Sage but to connect with her personally and support her when she's been worried or scared.
A big part of that connection is Disney. Mrs. Monroe loves Disney as much as Sage. When I thought of gifts to give this year, I couldnt think of any more appropriate present than a Disney album. This one is based on an old SEI album kit I had.
I am uploading this from my phone so I am not sure how successful it will be. LOL
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is awesome...the gift AND the teacher. So glad Sage had that during this difficult chapter!
This is a fabulous gift!
I am so glad Sage has had this wonderful teacher in her life to not only teach her but guide her too.
The album is adorable!
Karen
Post a Comment