

Man, time flies when you aren't terribly serious about blogging and you realize no one is reading it anyway! It has been a month since I last blogged. Sounds like something you would say at an organized meeting for addicts "Hi, I'm jill" (CROWD - HI JILL) "And I haven't blogged for a month" Only in this case it would be boos not clapping.
Speaking of time flying... this week on www.scrapaddict.com we are using our senior pictures as our avatar. UGH! Can you see mine? LOL! Too funny... I really don't look much different, except I only have one chin in this picture!
Another picture of me on my first birthday in 1965... now that really shows how time flies.
Well... enough for now. I'd say see you tomorrow but since I am not getting many hits, I am sure it will not be a priority for now.
TTFN!

No comments:
Post a Comment