
Man oh man... it seems to take me forever to get back here. Time is spinning around here! David Jr is trying to find a college to go back to in the winter. He was accepted to a private college about an hour from here but the cost is so high. We (well maybe not me for a change - maybe Dave) are going to Bowling Green this Saturday to check it out too. It is a state college so the cost should be lower.
Mike has taken me on 2 college visits this week too. One - what a joke - after you see the other one. The other one we went to today was amazing... Outstanding. Oh my gosh... the equipment they had to teach with was state of the art etc. Mike is also going through the thoughts of joining a military service reserve. We talked a long time to a Coast Guard one today.
Everyone else... you mean I have more that need my help - oi vay - Gingerbread shop at school, boy scout popcorn that needs delivered, a birthday next week etc etc etc... I have to write it all down.
Did 2 pages yesterday. I had taken about 10 days off to read the 2 last Harry Potter books. I am not sure that I like them as well as the other 4 but I enjoyed the break. We've also seen the movie in the theater 2 times. Great fun. I seriously enjoyed that.

No comments:
Post a Comment