
It is strange, as I am sure you know, where you can find friendship in the world. A while ago, I met Ari on the Club Scrap list, if I remember right. When she started Scrapbook The Simple Way on yahoogroups, I quickly followed her. I love her style of scrapping. It is definately hers all her own. I have been in love with her layouts for a long time. When Scrap Addict was starting the DIVA team, it was Ari (along with Carolyn) who emailed me to say "DID YOU SEE THIS?" So once again, we joined each other on a website.
This summer we began calling each other. It is amazing how much fun it is to talk to Ari. Oh My GOSH! A laugh a minute. From her stories of her kids to family and beyond, she is truly a hoot! I am glad that I've met many people through scrapbooking. I've established some of my greatest friendships with scrappers.
Thanks Ari for the fun and the laughs!
Ari has ventured into a new project lately. She is helping her mom with Scrap a Sketch Club and now is doing the "ARI PROJECT" - a less expensive alternative to some of the big name scrapper's classes that they are doing. Check out Ari's Blog (see links on right) and sign up today. I am certain you can't go wrong.

3 comments:
you crazy person:)))))
i am truly blessed:) THANXS for being SOOOOOOO KEWL!!!!!
That is so sweet!
I will definately check it out!!
Glad you and Ari are such good friends. I like her scrapping style too!
Post a Comment