Monday, December 19, 2005

Our Visit to the Big Guy!

Not the best picture but it my kids with Santa. The "littles" as we call them in our house. With such an age span in the family (our oldest will be 21 and the youngest 3 in February), we affectionately call them the "littles." The visit went well except Mom was so set on getting pictures, that I am not sure that they got to share their lists. Oh well... I think he'll figure it out just fine. I had to turn the picture black and white though and CLONE a ton of spots. As I am taking the picture, I look up and their is a huge stain down the front of Jace's sweater. Oh well... life happens right?

This is probably the last post for a short while. A busy week this week before Christmas. I wish all of you a wonderful holiday season and a blessed new year!

3 comments:

pixleyyy said...

Cute picture! If you find a moment in your time to check out my blog, you'll see that you've been tagged. :)

Just Say Julie said...

What a cute, cute picture!!!!!

BTW, I tagged you!

Anita said...

Very cute picture!