Today is the last day of Gingerbread Shop at our Elementary school. Of course, have I had money earlier this week? NO! Of course not. So this morning Jason comes down and sees the envelope on the table with his money. He is getting ready and we are discussing who he is to buy presents for and in what order. As he continues to dress, he finds a dollar in his clean jeans pocket. "Now I have tons of money," he says. (I had to pay him that dollar on Thanksgiving because I said crap 4 times) I said "Jason - that is your dollar, you earned it. You don't need to spend that." He replies with "anything for you guys at Christmas"
What a sweet boy!
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awwww! Glad to find your blog!
what a precious guy!!
Oh, too sweet. What a precious little boy.
Post a Comment