Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tag and I'm it!

I've gotten tagged. I don't even know 5 more people who blog, so I'll just post it here.


What were you doing 10 years ago?
End of 1995... Lets see... I was working full time at a hospital. I only had 5 kids - The oldest of which was only 10 and the youngest 1. Oh the glory days!

What were you doing one year ago?
Frantically working on my entries for a certain DIVA contest and preparing for Christmas. Teaching at the LSS and being a SAHM.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. white chocolate
2. chips and dip
3. cheese and summer sausage
4. pretzels and cream cheese
5. nut horn cookies at Christmas

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet
2. Fruit Salad by the Wiggles
3. The Columbus Grove Fight Song
4. The Wonderful Thing about Tiggers - Disney
5. The ABC Song

(Hey I don't get out much)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house and other debts (Then rent out house out)
2. Buy my MIL a new car
3. Donate money to a friend's church where her husband is pastor
4. Build a house that Dave and I could live in even if we'd be disabled
5. GO TO ALL THE DISNEYS in the world - japan, hong kong, france, california and florida

Five bad habits:
1. Bite my nails
2. Eat food that is bad for me - like McDonald's French Fries
3. Swear too much
4. Drink to much Coca Cola
5. Don't do laundry on a regular basis

Five things you like doing:
1. Scrapbooking
2. Reading Harry Potter Books
3. Spending time with family
4. Long hot baths while reading
5. Running away with Dave to the grocery to be together and alone (without kids)


Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Stretch knit pants
2. spaghetti string top
3. short shorts
4. high heals
5. dresses if I can help it

Five favorite toys:
1. My digital SLR
2. computer
3. scrapbook supplies
4. photo editing program
5. cell phone - I take it with me EVERYWHERE - If I am not talking on it, I am playing solitaire.

2 comments:

Just Say Julie said...

oooh stretch pants - those things are just bad memories aren't they!

The Mom said...

Fruit Salad... Yummy Yummy!

That is a favorite around our house too.