Friday, December 30, 2005

Year in Review...

JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? Yes, only scrapping though. And I went way past that!
2. Who kissed you at midnight? Dave
3. Did it snow where you live? Heck yes
4. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No, don't think I want to after my last conversation with Ari.

FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine? Dave
2. What did your valentine get you? I can't remember (I am a freak - that is so bad)
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? yes

MARCH
1. Are you Irish? I look like it, but actually my relatives come from England
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? heck yes, these kids are mean! LOL!
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day? Turned our milk green like we have for the last, what?, 10 years or so.

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain? Yes and No. I love a shower but not when it goes for days on end.
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? Nope
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter? I don't get candy. I eat the kids! (my bad)

MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?: lilac
2. Do you like the spring? Yes, but not this year. Mom died in May.
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring..." track and baseball season
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: lilac

JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?: 1982
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: nope, spent the month emptying my mom's house.

JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? sparklers and bottle rockets at home
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: Nope

AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? Went to the lake in MI where my MIL and Cousin In Law have trailers.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? Going to our community pool. It is a wonderful place for my kids to have fun and Dave and I to relax
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer? Oh yeah!
4. Did you go to the beach a lot? No beaches near here.

SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? no
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? I had many
3. Did you like fall better than summer? Yes and no. Love the change, being back into a routine, but I miss the pool etc.

OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? I don't remember halloween as a child.
2. What's your favorite candy? Ferrero Rocher
3. What did you dress up like this year? nothing - a witch my kids would say but I wear that "costume" several days a month! LOL!

NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? My MIL's
2. Do you like stuffing? yes
3. What are you thankful for? My kids, my sister, Dave, a house, fuel oil, my scrapbook talent

DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? yes
3. What did you want this year for Christmas? Scene it Disney
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? Time with my family. Dave will occastionally buy me the newest Disney game and it creates value family time that is fun and interesting!
5. Do you like cold weather? yes
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10? 4 Losing mom really made it difficult and then coupled with our financial problems...

No comments: