Well Jason was home sick today and Sage will be tomorrow. I won't be going to school tomorrow (friday). I'll work at 2 until 5:30. Dave will drop off Jason and Sami at the beginning of the parade route for the homecoming parade. After the parade and the mad search to find your kids among all the mess, we'll attend the game. Our hight school team is 5-1 this year. After that home to fall into bed.
Saturday... hit the ground running. We have to be an hour from home at 12:00 noon for Jason's 1:00 game. After that, we will watch our cousin's game and return home. At 5:30, my friend Tonya and her family are coming for supper and watch the Ohio State game. Tonya and I will be doing our business plan for school. Plugging away at that but need to work tons more.
Sunday... no plans away from home but I have a project due on tours on Monday and 2 huge oral presentations coming up soon. One I have to convince a club of 50 adventurers to take the trip I am trying to sell!!!! All 8 of the people in our class are doing the same thing. We will evaluate each presentation and vote for one that was the best. I am doing a cruise on the amazon. Wish me luck.
Scrapbooking??? Doubt it. I didn't even get to scrap at work today! LOL! You know they actually had WORK for me to do!!! I rearranged 1/2 the store trying to make things fit. New product is wonderful for the customer (okay and employees! LOL!) but it means it has to fit some place. UGH!!! Gotta finish that tomorrow too so I won't get to scrap there.
More soon!!! TTFN!
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!! We have a little bug running through our house too!!
Have a good weekend!!
Post a Comment