Last night Tonya, Bruce and their son Cody came over for supper. Poor Dave, sometimes, he is so out of the loop! The whole family knew that they were coming to supper and then Tonya and I were going to work on our business plan for college, right? Wrong, all but him! LOL! He was shocked that I would use a social occasion to do homework. Like duh! I am going to college 3 days a week, working 2 days a week at the college and the other 3 at the scrapbook store. Tonya goes to school with me 3 days a week and works 4 or 5 days a week at a local hotel for her internship! HECK YES!!! We are combining supper and homework.
So they arrived and we had wonderfully grilled out burgers, baked beans, tater tots and a cheese ball and beef roll ups. After supper the guys retired to the living room and the Ohio State game. The kids went outside. We began our work on our project. After about 2 1/2 hours, we gave up. We got a lot done, but were too tired to work any longer.
After they went home, I tried to finish some other work, but couldn't concentrate any more. Off to bed I went.
Now, you ask??? What am I doing on here???? Oh yeah, surfing SA and trying to forget I am supposed to be finishing things I didn't do last night !LOL!
Goodbye for now...
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Be proud about being so dedicated about your homework!
Post a Comment