Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sometimes they ask questions I can't answer...

I am used to the questions about God.  I am fairly good at them.  Not great but I'm getting better at explaining death, dying, living in heaven, what is wrong and what is right.  I can explain why sometimes I tell them not to do things that I fail to not do myself.  However... Jason threw me for a loop yesterday. 
 
He wanted to know the difference between democrats and republicians and WHY I was a republican.  I thought and thought.  Why am I a republicain? I couldn't blame my parents' influences as they never voted.  Never.  I can't blame the news as I've been voting Republican all my life.   I could explain why I wasn't voting for certain people but I couldn't explain the why I would.
 
I think I need to do a bit of research and make sure I'm doing what I think is right. 
 
Wow Jason... you've done it to me again!


Design Team Member and Co-Design Team Coordinator - www.scrapaddict.com 


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Kids have a way of cutting through all the stuff right to the heart of things.