Wednesday, December 03, 2008
My Poor Baby
My very first post from my Blackberry and it is being made at 430 in the morning. Sage awoke an hour ago throwing up. We are watching Scooby Doo and hanging out in the living room. I am trying to figure out the computer with a phone in it while I sit up with her. This thing is so compicated. I suppose that means that I am not going to be bored with it for a while. I do love the internet on here. Greatest thing to happen since I've only had dialup for so long. An update soon on how I am doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I found that mine has so many "business" options that I won't use. But I love the ones I do use!
Ooooo...how cool! Enjoy your new toy!
Big Hugs to Sage! Hope she feels better soon.
Karen
Post a Comment