I saw this on someone's blog. I am not going to use it as a tag. I just thought it might be cute to be able to record the answers. I typed the first thing that comes to your mind to make it fun: I am: 44 I know: I am a stress junkie I want: to get back to scrapbooking I have: a blackberry on the way I hate: impatient or rude kids I miss: my parents very badly I feel: tired I hear: Destroy All Monsters on TV, my typing and Sage playing I smell: cherry baby shampoo I crave: water - strange I search: for the perfect present for Christmas I love: Dave and the kids I care: about my friends I always: do too much I believe: in the spirit of Christmas I sing: outloud in the car I write: too many checks I lose: everything - seriously. I win: at almost nothing I never: have any me time I listen: to Christmas music right now I am scared: of Dave's health and something happening to my children I need: some sleep I am happy about: that my blackberry is coming and money doesn't seem to terrible these days Visit http://www.playgroundofmemories.com/phpBB2/index.php for some playground fun! ![]() |
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
To tag or not to tag...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a great list idea! I hope you scrap this.
Hugs!
Karen
Post a Comment