Thursday, October 20, 2005

I didn't scrap!

I didn't scrap yesterday! Can you believe that? A bit shocking for me! Pete and I went back to bed after the kids left. After we woke up, it was time to take Jace to the eye doctor. We discovered that he needs new glasses after 6 months. WELL, if he had worn them! UGH! KIDS! Once again as he gets ready for school, they are firmly placed on his face - for now at least.

After we returned home, Braylan and Caleb - my cousin's kids came over to be babysat. At 3:30 the rest of the gang came home on the bus! Busy time 330 at our house! HOMEWORK times a million.

Grocery shopping after they left. Man oh man... how can I have spent $132.37? Someone please tell me? The only meat I bought was bacon - whew who! and some beef cubes! OUCH!

No comments: