Friday, October 07, 2005

Why?

Oh My GOSH! Why do kids wake in the middle of the night full of energy as if it is time to awake? Pete took a later nap yesterday. She went to bed at 1030 and slept until about 345. She awoke with more energy than normal. We got out of bed so Dave could get a bit more sleep before he left. A cup of milk later, she was ready to go. I mean READY to go. She played, ran, chased the cat etc etc. The only thing she didn't do was turn on the TV. She screamed so loud that at 500 Jace wakes up. Double OH MY GOSH! He has school today so I rocked and rocked him. Finally, he went back to sleep.

Pete... well she waited until it is too late for me to go back to sleep, to fall asleep. GTG my alarm is beeping upstairs. Time to get up! LOL!

By the way... I listened to Cold Play on Music Match Jukebox today. I'm liken it!

No comments: