12! That is the number of layouts I did last night and this morning! I am happy to say that I am current on Mike's football season. Well one of them out of 9. OUCH! Just remembered that. I have to copy the newspaper clippings and put them on the right layouts but that's it.
Today is SCHOOL PICTURE DAY! What a mess around here last night and this morning. Jace looks like something from the 70's. He needs a haircut but funds are short so... oh well. He loves it long and probably would have thrown a fit if I tried to cut it. Janelle put Samantha's up today. She looked really nice! Jarred looked good too. Mike - he's too old since he's a senior.
Well I'm off to the hospital to see Jane, my MIL!
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment