Tuesday, February 21, 2006

We had a wonderful time!

We had the most wonderful time on Friday night. We went to dinner and then the movie and wal-mart. We left home at 430 and returned about 1030. AND the kids only called 2 times. Both during the movie and I ignored it! MY BAD! I think I see more in the movie each time I see it. It isn't as wonderful as the books but very entertaining. I can't believe how old the characters are getting. Remember the first one, they were just babies.

The weekend was filled with sick kids and card making. THe day off from school more of the same. They return to school today. YES! I think I am off to the LSS to scrap!

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Glad to hear date night was a success!

Briana said...

Glad you had an awesome date night and ignored the calls!!