Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bulldogs do it!!!!


They will advance to the state finals! Their record is now 21 and 5.

Saturday morning at 10:45 they will play for our first ever state title in basketball.

I have so many emotions right now. I am happy beyond measure for the Bulldogs players, cheerleaders, students and parents! I am crying with happiness for them.

Yet as a Mom, I am sad for the other team. I am very emotional about patriotic, school things. I cry when they play the national anthem at the games, I cry when teams lose such big games both for the winners and the losers. Our football team has been there, losing the game before state twice before making it there. Our midgets (when my boys played) lost the final game three times I think. Hard on 9 through 12 year olds.

I embrace being a bulldog, even without a player on the floor. It is a wonderful thing for a group of kids who have worked so hard.

Hugs to them all and a way to go!!!

2 comments:

Carolyn F said...

GOOOOOOO Team!!!

Briana said...

What a great looking team. So sorry they lost in the last game :(