Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Moving back in...

Scrapaddict has moved their blog to blogger so I am going to move back into the neighborhood.   To say I have a blog of any sorts is really not the truth. I post here and there, not enough to really count.  I have good intentions but it never happens.
 
Blogger says that I can email posts to my account. I wonder if that will help me.  I am trying it out with this post.
 
I feel like I accomplished something this morning!   As many of you know, my step father in law is dying of cancer so I've not been home much in the last couple week.  Couple that with 2 jobs and 5 classes in school - lets just say I've not done much cleaning.  I didn't clean today either but I picked up.  I've done the dishes and 2 loads of laundry too.   A record for me of late.
 
Today is extremely busy!  I work from 11 to 4.  I teach my class tonight at 5 and have kindergarten registration meeting from 6:30 to 7:30.  I haven't prepped for my class so I will do it during work today.   I also have a speech tomorrow at school.  I've got the information packet almost done so all I need to do now is write the speech and finish my power point - NO BIGGIE???
 
I'm going to email this now and finish on Scrapaddict and get moving!


Design Team Member and Co-Design Team Coordinator - www.scrapaddict.com 


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Glad to see you on a blog, where ever it is! You know that I'm thinking about you during this time.