Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a day...

6:00 am.
Dave wakes me to tell me he is so tired that he can't wake up this morning.  He does not punch a time clock as long as he is at the plant by 8:00 he is fine.   He usually leaves about 4:30.
 
7:15 am
My alarm goes off and I realize that Jarred is late.  So I go off to wake him.
 
7:30
Wake the other kids (Jason and Sami)
 
8:15
Bus comes and goes.
 
9:00
Wake Sage - she decides she wants to go to school rather than the LSS to work with me today.  Dress etc and RUSH OFF TO SCHOOL!
10:00
Deliver Sage
 
10:30
Stop for KFC for lunch for me
 
10:40
Get to work and unload my sb stuff so I can prep my class
 
10:45
Deliver van to repair shop and walk to work.
 
11:00
Open store, prep my class
 
4:00
Officially off duty but still have to prep a 2 page layout for a kids class on Wed.
 
5:00
Teach Senior album
 
6:00
Joined by other students - catch them up
 
6:20
Leave work for Kindergarten Orientation meeting
 
7:15
Leave meeting to go home (Finally)
 
7:30
Arrive home, do powerpoint for speech tomorrow until 10:45
 
10:45
Search internet for photos for powerpoint
 
10:50
Get off internet after searching for photos, posting this blog and return to my powerpoint!
 
12:00 (I hope)
Bath
 
12:15 (I hope)
BED!


Design Team Member and Co-Design Team Coordinator - www.scrapaddict.com 


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I don't know how you can keep up with it all!