Monday, September 01, 2008

Football Fund Raiser

Dear Pee Wee Football Parent,

My name is Jill Utrup. I have been scrapbooking for over a decade. I have taught both locally at Scrap N' Friends and Scrapbooks in Lima for a total of six years. I am the mother of Jason Utrup who is on the 4th Grade team.

I am pleased to announce that I will be offering personalized 8” x 8” scrapbooks (ready for your photos) for sale this season to Pee Wee football players, cheerleaders and other teams within our community. From the proceeds of each album, $5.00 will be donated directly back to the Brookville Pee Wee Football Association.

The cost of the book will be $25.00 with personalization such as name, number, grade and team name. The scrapbook will include pages for a team photo, individual photos, and a place for the schedule, stats and scores to be recorded. There will also be a page for Parent’s Day and a pocket for newspaper articles. The color scheme will be white, black and blue to match our new jerseys.

Samples will be available for review from 7:00 to 8:00 during practices near the fourth grade practice field through September 11. Dave or I (Jill) will be available after practice most nights.

Please feel free to share this information with your friends. I am willing to make an album in Brookville colors for any athlete; however, the donation will go to the Brookville Pee Wee Football Association. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dave or myself, by phone at 609-4494 or by email at ohiocropper@yahoo.com.

The final date for ordering will be September 11. Because I have to order the materials from manufacturers, I will have a very limited ability to take orders after that date. (All albums will not be identical due to supply availability.) Albums must be paid in full when the order is placed. Delivery will begin October 11 and be completed in the order they were received.

Thank you,
Jill Utrup



NOTE: The Brookville Pee Wee Association is in no way responsible for this activity. Please contact me directly with any questions or concerns. Jill Utrup


PAGE 1


PAGE 2
Team Photo Page
Fits a 5 x 7 photo




PAGE 3
Individual Photo page
Note: Schedule of your team will be placed on this page for you to record your team's wins!



PAGE 4

I used this one for a couple photos from practice I have.












PAGE 5

I used this for a group shot of Jason and his friends after practice.




PAGE 6


This could be used for the special shot of a game. The journaling card can be used to record the details.
PAGE 7

I am using wallet sized photos on these rectangles. You can have them printed at any photo place. The advantage of wallets, you ask? You can see the whole photo while getting more photos on a page to record the memory.

PAGE 8

Another page for game photos.
Your child's number will appear on this page.




PAGE 9



Use this page for a two page spread of one game or highlight several games on one page.
Your child's position can be added to this page as well as offense or defence.
PAGE 10

You can specify what you want slid into these tabs or leave them blank and hand enter them at the end of the season.



PAGE 11

Another place to highlight a special game. Another slide in tab for special title to go with photo.














PAGE 12

You can create a photo collage on these two pages by using pieces of photos, wallets or large photos.
Use the block above the Brookville line to journal about the photos or highlight a special photo.


PAGE 13

Same description as the above page
Your child's number highlighted





PAGE 14
Parent's day page. Fits a 5 x 7
If you wish for the title to be left off, I can do that too. Even if you do not order a 5 x 7, you can have one made at Walmart or some place similar.
You can use this with a smaller photo too with a crisp white border around it.






PAGE 15

This is a pocket page for small momentos such as Brookville Star articles.











PAGE 16
More game highlights or photos of your child and friends.





PAGE 17
Your child's name will be on here along with another mention of the team they are on and their number.



Page 18
A final page that you can use for the perfect photo that sums up the season. Especially great group shots, special photos of friends or that outstanding play of the year.

I have worked extremely hard to design this album to be functional while showcasing our Brookville school colors. I appreciate your comments but ask that you do not copy the designs.
Please email me at ohiocropper@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

It's a wonderful album, Jill!!

Helmka Family said...

WOW...these are really awesome, Jill! Good luck!
karen