Monday, January 01, 2007

Back to school - Organized??? NOT!


Well it is back to school time here at the Utrup house. Piles, piles, piles everywhere. If I do not do this at night, I am sunk in the morning. I get sucked into the computer or the snooze alarm and it is all over. I'm late when I really can't afford to be. I have an 8 o'clock class on Tuesday and Thursdays. The campus is 29 miles - one way - from here. If I want to drop Jace off at latch key, get to school, park, walk Pete to preschool and get to class by 8, I have to leave at 645. THAT's early no matter what year it is! LOL!


 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Contessa Kris said...

Great job getting organized ahead of time. One of the things I love about homeschooling is we don't have be 'dressed'! ha DH calls my PJs my 'business attire'. Have a fabulous 2007. Looks like you're off to an organized start. Wish I could be the same...

Emma said...

Wow - lots o piles. But very organized piles :)
Enjoy being back at school.
Kim

Anita said...

I hear you, and I only have one to get ready! Still, if you don't get it ready the night before, it seems to throw everything off and you're running around screaming to get things ready. Good for you for staying organized. ;)