Friday, January 12, 2007

A thing of beauty

I finished my layout of Samantha. Funny that these pictures were taken in a split second as she was running out the door, like normal, to a friend's house. I had her sit in front of the stove and took these. I edited to turn some of them black and white and soft focus. Wa la!

I can't believe how close to being a teen she really is. Her new glass, care in her appearance (despite the hole in the jeans) and her maturing body and nature. Sigh... It makes a mom feel old. Will I blink and she will be gone, married and be worrying about a baby of her own? I hope not. I want to enjoy each and every day, not missing a second. Love you Monster! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful LO and yes, it goes by so fast!

BluEyedFool said...

I just wanted to say how beautiful this layout is.

It's been a long time since i've scrapbooked and i'm trying to get back into it. Looking for inspiration and this is lovely!

Penny