1. I've come to realize that my life is...
A series of challenges that aren't easy. Apparently, life isn't meant to be easy.
2. I am listening to...
The radio - a song I do not know. I am waiting for the weather and traffic.
3. I talk...
way too much!
4. I love...
Dave! Please believe me when I say, I love my kids, I do. They are very important to me. My love for Dave is deep to my soul. He is my other half, my best friend forever.
5. My best friends...
Dave and Tonya
6. Love is...
the squishy feeling you get in the pit of your stomache when you see "the" person in your life. It is knowing you would sacrafice everything for them. Kids, husband!!!
7. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
why is the Utrup's phone busy again!
8. I'll always ...
miss my parents.
9. The last time I cried was because...
because the Wenner girls lost their parents so tragically on Christmas day. I cry almost daily for these girls and I don't even know them.
10. My cell phone...
is my life line, my phone book, attached to me every time I leave the house. A source of financial pain! LOL! I hate paying that bill.
11. Before I go to bed...
I feed the dog and water her, turn off the lights, turn off the computer, put on my PJs, check on the kids.
12. Right now I am thinking about...
balancing the checkbook
13. Today I...
I will review my homework, scrap and go to the laundry mat.
14. Tonight I will...
watch the OSU Buckeyes in the BCS National Championship game.
15. Tomorrow I will be...
At school.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sitting here contemplating balancing the checkbook, too. Never ends, does it!?
Great list. Thanks for taking the challenge!
Post a Comment