Here are my answers for the tag from Kris and Julie. Since I visited their blogs, I thought I'd better tag myself. :-)
A - Available or single: Hey no, happily married
B - Best friend: Dave (DH) and Tonya
C - Cake or pie: neither
D - Drink of choice: Coca cola
E - Essential item you use everyday: cell phone
F - Favorite color: blue
G - Gummy bears or worms: bears
H - Hometown: Hmmm... tough one... Born in Mansfield Ohio, does that count?
I - Indulgence: scrapbooking
J - January or February: January -- Time for starting anew!
K - Kids & names: Christina, David, Michael, Jarred, Samantha, Jason, and Sage
L - Life is incomplete without? My husband and kids!
M - Marriage date: April 16, 1982
N - Number of siblings: 1 sister
O - Oranges or apples: oranges
P - Phobias or fears: financial worries although I worry just about everything.
Q - Fave quote: "Does the State Department know, NO, but the Air Force does" - The Unit 2006 Season
R - Reason to smile: how much my husband loves me
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Everyone who reads this!
U - Unknown fact about me: I am obsessed with laundry.
V- Vegetable you don't like: peas and cooked spinach
W - Worst habit: internet
X - Xrays: Just about every part of my body since I've had a body scan! LOL!
Y - Your fave food: Greek
Z - Zodiac sign: Aries
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment