Thursday, June 28, 2007

Call your mom please!


As most of you know, my mom passed away a little over two years ago. Yesterday, all day, I wanted to call my mom. Each time I was driving in my car, I thought I should call mom. For some reason I have days like this. So I am asking you all to call your mom for me instead.

I want you to tell thank you for something as a tribute to my mom! You can tell her something like..
  1. Thanks for the cupcakes that looked like spiderwebs in third grade.
  2. Thanks for not saying I TOLD YOU SO when the boy who broke up with your best friend for you broke up with you for your best friend.
  3. Thanks for teaching you to do laundry, cook and clean although when she showed you, you didn't think it was important.
  4. Thanks for helping you diagnose your second child with chicken pox.
  5. What ever else applies to you.
These are just weird examples for you. But give it some thought. What did your mom do for you that you have never said thank you for.

The photo above is my mom. Not the best photo, but one I happen to still have on my computer. I was going through CDs a while back and found a whole CD she had burnt of photos of us at her house. What a present, what a find! This photo was on it.


I'd appreciate it. Hugs!


Jill


1 comment:

Catherine said...

How great that you found the CD of photos! Hugs to you and thanks for the great advice!