Jason rounding second after hitting a triple! He's chewing his gum and blowing bubbles all the way around.
Love this photo! It is taken through the fence and you can barely see it. I LOVE MY CAMERA and my BOY!
Here is Jason in the height of his glory - well sorta! He was chosen for the Brookville ALL STAR team! He loves every sport that uses a ball, no matter the shape. So it was a very big honor for him to be picked. He is enjoying the games. They lost last night. however, they came back today and won 24-6 - I think... or was it 26-4? I should know that huh?
Well anyway... because he was picked and has tournaments on both ends of the July 4th weekend, he was unable to go to MI with his sisters to Grandma's trailer house (as Pete calls it.) So while big brother is away at church camp and his sisters are at Grandma's, he is an only child for 8 days. Stay tuned for how exciting or boring this week gets. I'll let you know what he thought later. LOL!

1 comment:
I'm totally laughing at the bubbles going around the bases!
Post a Comment