Sunday, July 01, 2007

12:32 AM - What is wrong?


My oldest son called at 12:32 AM last night. Awoke as I was just falling asleep, I am instantly alarmed when I see the time. I miss the house phone and it stops ringing. By the time I get down stairs to check who it was, the cells had both rung. I answer Dave's to find that it is David (JR). I tell him to call the house and ask him "WHAT'S WRONG????" (Of course - I personally think to a 12:32 AM phone call.)

His response... "Nothing - everything's right. Just thought I'd call and tell you that I am engaged!" I in my half drunken stooper attempt humor.... "Do I know her?" LOL! "Yes - It's Tiffani!"

I knew that of course. They been dating since last May, spend every waking moment together and even work at the same place. It is just "OFFICIAL" now.
Congrats to both of you! I hope you are very happy together.
Oh yeah... and Tiff... We were teasing Jason about going to Walt Disney World instead of your wedding and he opted to stay home. He said no way he'll miss it. Of course we were teasing about not being in town on your big day but you won over WDW! You should feel warm and fuzzy!

No comments: