Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I miss being green...

I've been thinking of decisions that I've made lately - big, little and medium. You all have the big ones. The ones that bug you for a long long time. I won't go into those as they bug me enough that I do not have to put them up for the public to review and judge. The little ones - you know the ones - dang, I wish I had decided to buy that coca-cola at meijers when I was there. It is $.50 more at Wal-Mart. Or regretting making supper instead of ordering pizza in.

Now we go to the medium ones...

That is where the title of this blog comes in. Once upon a time I was colored green on my favorite online site. Sigh... A color of distinction, of fun. I had a great time being green. Friends, insites to upcoming challenges, a special place to converse with friends. Then another offer came along and I gave it all up. Said goodbye and went on my merry way.

For those of you who think I am talking in a foreign language sorry! For those who know what I am talking about.... you can understand why I miss being green. Sigh... I miss those days of being green.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

We miss having you be green, too!