Sunday, July 08, 2007

What I've been up to...

We had another, albetit small, baseball tournament this weekend. Jason's team played Friday night and Saturday twice. They came out on top as champs! They played extremely well as a team. I am proud of all of them.


This is what I did last night and this morning. I am selling 12 x 12 pages at the local community picnic at the end of the month along with cards. I need a little bit of help trying to decide what to charge for them. These are the first few.

What do you think I should charge for them?
Do they look okay?


















I have no idea why this post is so long. I have edited it 3 times.

2 comments:

Monica K said...

These look great, Jill!!!!!! I've never bought or sold pages so I have no advice on pricepoint but maybe $10 each?

Catherine said...

Such a fun photo....as for the layouts, I'm thinking Janelle is headed in the right direction price-wise...