Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Missing pieces...

As many of you know, I have an older daughter from my first marriage. Christina is her name. Just to toot her horn a bit... She is a recent graduate of Wright State University here in Dayton, Ohio. She has just taken a job in the children's service department. A job that leaves her - according to her - both physically and emotionally exhausted. I am proud of her accomplishments and proudly post them here for you to read about.

We are currently and have been for a while estranged. I cannot put into words how difficult this is for both of us. We are attempting an email back and forth relationship at this time, both of us trying to over come pain from the past. I ask you to pray for Christina so that she can forgive me for the pain I have caused and for myself that we can move on to an adult relationship that will grow and bloom as friends.

In Jesus's name I ask, Amen.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I hope things go well for both of you! Congratulations to her on her accomplishments!