This blog is confusing me. I've done the same post at least 3 times and still see the old one from Jason's wonderful game and the layouts I've done to sell. Confusing, frustrating. I guess I'll try looking at it from school tomorrow?
OH MY GOSH!!! School tomorrow. I'm not ready for that. Sadly, Sandy (my instructor) leaving has taken a bit of the glow off of school. I love Melody to death and am excited about being in her class again! But I am sad about Sandy leaving Sinclair. I know when I set foot in the building tomorrow, it will all come flowing back, but for now, I'm still a bit sad.
OH MY GOSH!!! School tomorrow. I'm not ready for that. Sadly, Sandy (my instructor) leaving has taken a bit of the glow off of school. I love Melody to death and am excited about being in her class again! But I am sad about Sandy leaving Sinclair. I know when I set foot in the building tomorrow, it will all come flowing back, but for now, I'm still a bit sad.
Love you Sandy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment