Sunday, June 17, 2007

what the heck....

I start a new blog and suddenly I can get into this one... UGH!

I've been tagged but can't remember by whom....

I do remember the subject though - 5 facts or pooh or was it 7? Now I can't remember and am afraid to get out of here to check so I'll list 7.

1. I once had in school suspension for telling my teacher where she should go - a very bad moment in my 6th grade history.

2. I've been married 2 times.

3. I have vowed never to dye my hair because my mom always did and looked it very fake - red is so hard to do.

4. I worry about everything - almost to the detriment (sp) of my health and mental status.

5. I am obsessed with challenges and catching up with them.

6. I rent the ugliest house in the county but love the location and the atmosphere it gives my kids to grow up in. (Country)

7. I am happy to be teaching classes at my local scrapbook store Scrap N' Friends.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Great list of facts...and I soooo hear you about the dyed red hair. It's the reason I haven't done anything with mine.