Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm a blogger....





I'm a blogger.... the name of the thread on http://www.scrapaddict.com/ reminded me once again that I hadn't done my blog in a couple days.


SKETCHES:
I just love sketches. I am quite capable of doing my own designs but with time limitations and the wonderful talent available at Scrap Addict, I don't bother. I use sketches to increase my productivity. Here is Monica's sketch from SA and the three layouts I did. I actually did a fourth on for Sage. It is almost exactly like Sami's that I've shown here. I did all 4 of these in about an hour and a half, including finding all the equipment and papers to do so. Creates a great sense of accomplishment!


SPORTS:
Today is Tuesday and that means a double sport day. Jason has practice at 6 until 8. Sami has a game for volleyball. The 7th grade plays at 5. The 8th immediately following. So we leave here at 530, drop Jason off and then go to the game. Depending on how long her game lasts, we do one of two things. If it is a short game (hate those - usually means we lost), I take Dave and the girls home and go back later to get Jason. If it is a longer game, we all go to the park. The girls play on the park while Dave and I watch practice.


COLLEGE:
The workload is huge this quarter. Tons of huge projects. We (Tonya and I) are pretending to go into business together both our business and marketing plans. This is the logo that I designed for it. We are doing a color scheme of beach type colors. Tans, blues. I am kinda excited about it but it is a ton of work. I am so happy that I have a wonderful, reliable partner!!! THANKS TONYA!!! You rock!
DAVE:
Dave is going away this weekend for the first time in years. He is leaving Saturday after Jason's game and returning on Monday. He will be going to his brother's house on Saturday night and watching the OSU game at his brother's bar/pizza place. On Sunday, he, Ed (his brother), Jay (his best friend since high school) and Gary (his cuz as he calls him) will all be off to Cleveland for the Browns game. Win or lose, I bet they have a wonderful time!!!
Well I am off the computer. Not because I want to but a certain little girl wants to play Blues Clues computer game. Her latest craze!!! It is wonderful because I know she is learning while doing it.
More soon! TTFN!

2 comments:

Janelle Shultz said...

jill these layouts rock! great that you can create so much in little time w/ great tools from SA! love, love, love that logo you created! pretty- love the name & love the soft edges...makes me want to travel- very relaxing mood it creates!

Catherine said...

Love the layouts you've done with the sketch...and your logo looks wonderful!