I stayed home from MI to "get something done around here." HA! I've done plenty but my goals were too high. I've cleaned the boys room, the girl's room, and our room. I've done sheets, laundry, and wiped down the kitchen cabinets. Oh yeah... and I sorted and filed 17 years worth of unscrapped photos for my 17 year old.
So why am I feeling like I haven't done a thing? Who knows... I guess because I haven't done a single page. A let down after a month of 105 pages! One third my total for the year in one month. Sigh... School starts Wednesday and scrapping time may disappear. I wanted more but better look at it as the cup half full huh?
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You got stuff done...just not what you wanted!
Absolutely it's half full -- well done!
Post a Comment