Sami's volleyball season is not going as well as she would like. She feels she is nto getting enough playing time but believe in her working out problems with coach. She is working hard to prove herself. She is shorter than most of her teammates. Her serve rocks though so maybe it will all work out. They have lost their first three games too. Hasn't discouraged her though. She keeps going at it.
School is going well for her so far, I think. She readily does her homework and doesn't fight about it so far. Hip hip hooray! Maybe she is maturing and growing in her responsibilites.
He changed jobs this week too. He is finishing up his 2 weeks notice at Bob Evans. Disadvantage to this job was a 22 mile drive each way to work. Loved the job and the people, grateful for the experience but couldn't afford the work. He starts locally this week at K's. It is here is town with a 4 mile drive. He starts shortly after he gets home from tech school so it will work out well. He will always have Sundays off so youth group will play a much bigger part in his life this fall and school year. He always worked Sunday nights at Bobs. He will have every other Wednesday off and will begin helping with the new Jr High group this fall too.
Jason and his "game face." He started his official Brookville Wee Devils (pee wee) football season last weekend with a 20-0 victory. He played cornerback on the defense and the coaches were very pleased with his performance. He did not get in as quarterback but there are 8 more games, right?
Another victory he had this week was 120 minutes of reading! He is required to read 90 minutes a week by Mrs. Cunningham. It is an assignment, not optional. I am praying that this time will help to improve his reading skills.
Sage and I start school on Wednesday. We will go M, W, and F. We start school at 9 am. I will be done with school at 1:15 but will work until 430. The dietics department at the college is so much fun to work in. They share an office with the Travel and Tourism staff so I am quite comfortable there. I think am going to try to get Friday afternoons off so that I can work at the LSS from 3 to 6. They need an experienced person to set up crops for Friday night.

2 comments:
It's that busy school year schedule setting in....
Busy busy... our busy-ness starts on Tuesday!
Post a Comment