Boy it has been a while since I've posted on here. I had a great week at the cyber crop on www.scrapaddict.com. I lost track of the bingo contest way early into it but participated and finished all the other challenges. 28 layouts later, I'm pleased.
We're still really busy with all the school stuff. Sami has a meeting on Monday about her Washington DC trip in the spring of 2008. Jason needs to wrok a bit harder on his work at school. I wonder if he is too tired. I've been backing bedtime down. Jarred has settled into his new job.
School is bit of a wait and see this quarter. Tons of work to do but I can't so it at home. I am confused about the whole process. Trying to stay focused.
Watching Sweet Home Alabama tonight! Great chick flick!
More soon, I promise!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You did some great work in the crop!!
Awesome layouts at the crop. Hang in there with school!
Post a Comment