I haven't blogged my school day, at least I don't think. I go to school Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
9-950 Advanced computers - I am learning SABRE reservation system.
10-1050 Management of a travel agency - We are currently working on a business plan based on us inheriting $75,000. I am in partnership with my best friend Tonya and we are working feverishly.
11-1150 Marketing of a travel agency - Same business plan.
12 - 115 Monday/Wednesday only - Sales in a travel agency - 3 big projects about selling travel.
Well that about covers it. LOL! Yes so simple, but yet so complex! Means tons of work, not time to do anything at home, obsessing over projects and team work and squeezing in real life around it.
I hope it pays off next spring when I graduate.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like it keeps you busy!
Post a Comment