As a result of my bedtime I did not set my alarm early enough to make sure Sam and Jarred got up. Why should I have to right? Fourteen and nineteen is old enough to get off to school on time? Apparently not. They were both sound asleep five minutes before school was to start. It was a domino effect from there. Jason missed the bus too. What a morning! LOL!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
POTD: January 20
This is what time I got home from work this morning. On Monday I work 100 to 500 and I come home. I return to work at 1030 PM and technically come home when I get off on Tuesday morning at 100 AM. Last night we had a mechanical in Denver so we did not come in until about 230 AM rather than 1130 PM. By the time we were done with baggage clocked out and I drove home it was late or should I say early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh dear! You would think they could handle it, right? Darn it!
Oh no! And ugh on the 4am! I don't know how you do it Jill!
Post a Comment