Second - back to the song - I have a couple moments in my head that I miss. Please do not think I would return to those days, it just brings a smile and a sigh to my lips. One such moment is a photo I took of the "big" boys in 1993 as we sold our trailer (our first place to live as a family) and were moving. They are all three in matching outfits lined up in size order large to small or what I thought was large. Think hmmm they must have been all of 8, 6 and 3. LOL! We just left two of them - one with him brand new delightful finance as of Christmas Eve and the other with his lovely ever smiling girlfriend. They are aged 23 and 21. The other of the group had an appointment with his recruiter today and he is 19. Where does time go? Sigh. There goes that sigh again. And there is the smile.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
You're gonna miss this
On the way home from my MIL'S house tonight, we were humoring Jason and listening to country music. The song You're Gonna Miss This came on. First let me say that I'm thinking Jason knows the words to way too many songs. LOL! How does all that music knowledge, sports knowledge and school knowledge fit in a ten year old's head?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment