This is the hospital that Dave was admitted to Saturday in the middle of the night for chest pain. He is home now and resting comfortably. Thank God!
This hospital holds much history for our families. My mother worked there from 1981 until 2003 when she retired. Dave's mom still works for St Ritas although not on the main campus and has for 31 years. I started there in the summer of 1989 and worked there until November 1998 when I went on maternity leave with Jason. Ironically you can say that SRMC is the founding point of Dave and I relationship. His mother introduced us in June of 1991. This place where 5 of our 7 children were born, where we learned that both my father and Joe Dave's step father were terminal with cancer, where Daves life was saved by open heart, where numerous family members have been treated with heart attacks and other ailments and is the place where my mother died. This hospital is the center point of a large amount of our family history good bad and the ugly.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh No!!! I'm glad he's home now and doing OK!!
Jill I am glad to hear he is home and resting! What a weekend you have had!! Only good thoughts for you my friend :O)
Glad he is home! How scary!
Hugs!
Karen
Post a Comment