I have an almost 3 year old dinosaur freak. What's abnormal about that you ask? WELL... its a girl! Pete has taken off on Jason's love of dinosaurs. She eats, sleeps and breathe dinosaurs these days. It is funny though to see how she plays with them versus when her brother did at that age. Jason was alway about TRexes eating the others, chasing etc. Pete on the other hand is into family groups. She loves Land Before Time movies so her "long necks" include Grandpa Little Foot, Grandma Little Foot and Little Foot. I think that Jason probably has 100 plastic dinosaurs easily so she is quickly able to find ones that are even size appropriate. Next thing you know she'll love Spider Man or Playing Army.... UT OH... forgot she already does.
Being a big brother is better than being a hero sometimes.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh i love little foot! gonna have to pull those movies back out for keira to see!
That is really sweet! My boys are really into Bob the Builder. I swear if I lose Ian in a store he will not respond to his name so I will have to tell the manager his name is Ian and responds to the name Bob!
I tagged you too BTW!!
Post a Comment