two hundred and twenty nine!
You are thinking, yeah so? That wonderful, frightening number is my cholesterol number. The doctor's office called today about my bloodwork last week. Not only that... another number that I am not sure of is elevated. RA or something like that. The nurse said that he would probably have tested me in 3 months if it hadn't been for that phrase "FAMILY HISTORY." You see my Mom basically died of lupus, even though she started with a cold. Her internal organs and immune system just couldn't fight it. Along with that she had fibromiaga (sp) and Mynasia Gravis (SP = a guess actually) All of the muscular things. I have been complaining that EVERY BONE IN MY BODY HURTS! So thinking of Mom, combined with Dad's osteoporosis (sp - again I'm not a medical person) I went to the doc. He is sending me to a specialist for this soon. They are setting up the appointment and calling me back.
On to other news... Lets see. I have Mike's Freshman, Sophomore and Senior years of football done now. Complete! Finished. oh yeah raise the roof! All the pictures and newspaper articles. I am ordering the pictures that I missed for 2004 tomorrow from the digital site so I hope to be done with high school football before the 15th. Don't worry about me, I still have 5 more years including midgets and junior high. I will be seeing RED and BLACK forever!
62
Another more exciting number in my life! What's that you ask? That is the number of pages that I have completed this year! No, I didn't eat or sleep, No, I didn't cook 2 of the 3 nights/days I worked on it, no, I never left my table, yes I am obsessed. Any other questions?

New Year's Eve was a huge success as you can tell by the photos. We had a wonderful time and so did Jason. My MIL - God bless her - stood in for us and showed up at 11:40 to count the time down and celebrate with fake bubbly grape juice. I just love her!

I can't resist also uploading a picture of Kane and Melissa (the younger couple's) little girl. (Kane is the younger brother of Dave's best friend Chris) Madison is her name. Take on New Years Day! 

2 comments:
That baby New year picture is ADORABLE. Ugh, i need to have all my "numbers" checked too...
Sorry your cholesterol levels are elevated. Great job on getting so many pages done! Glad you had a great time going out!
Post a Comment