Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been tagged

By Jen :)

8 qualities of my perfect partner (in no particular order of importance) :
1. Supportive - must be able to help me both physically and mentally - Dave does both
2. Love children - That goes without saying for a couple with 7 kids, huh?
3. Able to take a good photograph (LOL) - Dave is working on it!
4. Able to share being in charge - I have a strong personality.
5. Able to put up with my mood, adapt and change if needed due to my mood - yeah - he's got this down pat!
6. Beautiful on the inside - looks aren't important to me. Dave is one of the greatest guys I know on the inside and I love his bald head on the outside!
7. Believe in God - Dave's faith isn't outside for everyone to see, it is a more personal thing with him, but his faith is there.
8. Love me, love my family. He has mastered and went over and above the call of duty here. TMI - He helped with my dad's hospice care!

I think I've found my perfect mate!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Hi Jill! Hey if your husband ever figures out how to take a good picture, can you get him to show my husband! :)