I need a life! Seriously. You know that feeling you get when you get excited... your heart skips a beat, you feel that rush of adrenaline that goes through your body?Guess what... I was at Meijers. Dynamo was buy one get two, not one but two FREE! My heart just started rushing. I almost needed to call 911 to get it to settle down. As much laundry as I do around here, any $$$ you can save is wonderful. So I load 3 of these bad boys into my cart, almost dancing a little jig and calculating my savings all the while.
Man... I need a life!

5 comments:
too funny! i'm the same way though- when you get a deal it's exciting!!! :)
hey jill! just think now you can buy some more scrap stuff with the laundry money you saved!
Don't worry you aren't alone. I also get all excited when I find the things that I need on sale. What is really sad is that I love going out to get them and then end up boring the cashier with my life story while trying to check out. Poor old college students but I don't get to talk to adults all that much. :)
Doesn't a great deal just make your day?!
Buy one get two free! I would have bought like 6 or something!
Post a Comment