Friday, January 13, 2006

Friendship

Why is it that even when we get older, life doesn't get simplier? I mean after 41 years of life, you would think that it would be easy to just have friends and not have it cause you pain.

And I am in pain right now... Good night all.

4 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Oh my Jill... not sure I understand the post other than to realize you need a {{hug}}.

Hope tomorrow is better!

The Mom said...

Sorry Jill! I don't know what else to say except {{{BIG HUGS}}}!

Take care and email if you need to chat or something.

:)

Emma said...

I hope you can move past the pain and find the friendship again Jill.

Briana said...

Sorry girlie. It's happened to me too. One of my friends thinks she's too good for me anymore and dropped me and another one of our friends. It's sad. I hope you are feeling better.