The school photos were SO very expensive this year. I fell for their gimmick of a CD with all the rights to print your photos yourself. Boy I am a bit disappointed. So far I cannot figure out how to print them high resolution so this may be a bit of a waste of money. Sage is growing up so fast. This photo makes me a bit sad. Although I am happy that she is enjoying school and is at a really fun age, I miss the baby Sage sometimes. She is such a wonderful child. So pleasant to be with!!!! She is full of love and kisses for me. She even says I'm not fat! YES! Gotta love that. I could hug and kiss her forever. I read her two books before I came to work right tonight. We decided to stay home from the high school FB game tonight. I was just too tired. She was disappointed but I quickly made up for it with an hour long bubble bath! LOL! Speaking of computers... the silly kid that lives at my house called "NOT ME" has broken my computer. Yes he is such a troublesome child. Every time I ask who broke something, left something out, or who forgot to do something - the others say "NOT ME!" Man I wish I could deduct him on my taxes. |
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com


2 comments:
That's too bad that the photo CD didn't work out!
And BTW, "NOT ME" is visiting my house...do you want me to senf him home?
Beautiful photo!!!
I totally understand the sad part of them getting big...sigh.
Karen
Post a Comment